COMMENCE THE RE-FENCE TRACTOR GIVEAWAY - TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Commence the Re-Fence Tractor Giveaway (Giveaway) is run by Federated Farmers of New Zealand Incorporated (Federated Farmers), in partnership with Case IH, New Holland, Stevenson & Taylor, and the Farmy Army. Federated Farmers can be contacted in relation to this Giveaway by emailing email@example.com.
2. Winners of the Giveaway will receive one of the tractors donated by Case IH and New Holland for the Giveaway (Tractor).
3. The Giveaway commences on 1 July 2023 and closes on 23 March 2024 at 12pm (Giveaway Period). Federated Farmers reserves the right to extend the Giveaway Period.
4. Entries will be by way of a person nominating a farmer (which may be the person submitting the entry) they believe well deserving of a Tractor (Entry).
5. To be eligible for Entry and a Tractor, a farmer must:
(a) be the owner, lease holder and/or operator of land used for farming within the Tairāwhiti Gisborne or Te Matau-a-Māui Hawke’s Bay regions that was severly affected by Cyclone Gabrielle, such as a loss of crops, stock, fences, accommodation or equipment (Farm);
(b) live at and/or operate the Farm during the Giveaway Period;
(c) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Giveaway, including the privacy statement below;
(d) have complied with the requirements of an Entry, including providing all of the information required in the Tractor Nomination Form; and
(e) follow all other instructions for entry into the Giveaway as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
6. Any Entry which fails to meet the Entry criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions of Giveaway will be invalid. Any Entry containing incorrect, misleading, offensive, fraudulent or unlawful content or information may be disqualified and removed from the Giveaway in Federated Farmers’ sole discretion.
7. Federated Farmers reserves the right to exclude any Entry at its sole discretion.
8. Federated Farmers will choose two winners from the valid Entries who it considers most deserving of a Tractor. Federated Farmers may involve any third party to assist with deciding the winners at its discretion.
9. Federated Farmers’ decision, and the decision of any third party involved in the decision making pursuant to clause 9, will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Subject to clause 10, Federated Farmers will endeavour to select one winner from each of the Tairāwhiti Gisborne and
Te Matau-a-Māui Hawke’s Bay regions.
11. Federated Farmers will contact the winners by telephone and/or email.
12. If a winner does not claim the Tractor by 5 April 2024, or a winner does not comply with the obligations of this Giveaway (including but not limited to the obligations under clause 15), Federated Farmers may redraw the winner and the first drawn winner will have no further claim to the Tractor.
14. It is a condition of acceptance of a Tractor that a winner:
(a) consents to their name and photo being used for promotional purposes relating to the Giveaway by Federated Farmers and its partners, including but not limited to their name and photo being posted on Federated Farmers’ and its partners’ websites, Facebook, Instagram, X, other social media pages or in print; and
(b) agrees to comply with any reasonable requests by Federated Farmers and its partners for the winners to participate in promotional or publicity activities relating to the Giveaway.
15. A person entering this Giveaway is not required to purchase any product or service from Federated Farmers or its partners, or pay or stake any other consideration, whether direct or indirect.
16. The Tractor cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash and is non-transferrable.
17. The Giveaway and these Terms and Conditions of Giveaway are governed by New Zealand law.
18. The Tractors are being used in Cyclone Gabrielle cleanup activities during the Giveaway Period. As such, the Tractors are provided on an ‘as is’ basis, and Federated Farmers excludes all warranties and conditions, whether express or implied.
19. Federated Farmers will not be liable to any entrant or any other person for any loss, damage or defect, however caused, arising out of any entrant’s participation in the Giveaway. To the extent that Federated Farmers cannot disclaim its liability you agree Federated Farmers’ liability will in any case be limited to the value of the Tractor awarded to the winner.
© Copyright 2023 | Commence the Re-Fence